CACS offers four graduate degrees:
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Engineering
The completed Application for Admission and Assistantship, two copies of all transcripts, at least three Academic Letters of Reference, and nonrefundable application fee ($25 for US citizens, permanent residents and refugees; $30 for non U.S. citizens made payable to UL Lafayette) should be submitted to the online application website and mailed to UL Lafayette Graduate School, P.O. Box 44610, Lafayette, LA 70504-4610 (or Room 332 Martin Hall, 104 University Circle, Lafayette, LA 70504).
Detailed instructions for applying are available at the grad school's application link.
- One official transcript from each college and university attended must be submitted, including a grading scale that will permit evaluation of the transcripts.
- GRE and TOEFL scores and three Academic Letters of Reference must be received before an application will be considered.
- International students must furnish proof of financial ability to meet educational expenses and living costs. While graduate school application forms indicate that no funding is available for first-year international students, financial support will be provided within The Center for Advanced Computer Studies only to first-year international students with exceptional academic records.
- An I-20 form will be issued only after all credentials have been received and formal admission has be granted.
Information on the timing and location of the GRE and TOEFL may be obtained by writing to Educational Testing Service, P.O. Box 6154, Princeton, New Jersey 08541-6154, USA.
We look forward to receiving your application together with supporting documents. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.